About Anita Laraia
Full Circle Fitness Massage Therapy has been in business since July 2004. In 2004, I graduated from Bancroft School of Massage Therapy located in Worcester, MA. I am Nationally Certified and a Professional Member of the American Massage Therapy Association. Also, I belong to the American College of Sports Medicine. For 20 years I worked in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer, Exercise Director, and Group Exercise Instructor. I continue to make fitness a regular part of my life and keep up on the latest in fitness trends and sports medicine.
Recent educational classes which I have taken:
- Cancer and Massage Part 1: Essential Contraindications
- Treatments Cancer and Massage Part 2:
- Sports Massage: The Science of Athletics
- Sports Massage: Injury and Recovery
- Pregnancy and Massage
- Cupping Therapy
- Cranio-sacral 1
- Active Isolated Stretching
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Massage for Migraines
- Lymphedema Massage
My primary focus is YOUR HEALTH and YOUR MASSAGE. Regular ongoing training and an awareness of current methods of treatment are hallmarks of my work. My commitment will always be to exceed your expectations every day. Enjoy reduced stress, better sleep, increased flexibility, reduced muscle soreness, a more efficient immune system, faster recovery time from muscular injuries, and many more benefits.
At Full Circle Fitness Massage Therapy, you will receive massage therapy treatments specifically tailored to you.
- a clean relaxing environment
- a broad range of therapeutic services
- heated table and oils
- personal attention and care
- body cushion
To comply with guidelines set forth by the CDC and the state of MA the following steps are being taken to ensure your health and safety which continue to be my top priority.
Please contact me before your appointment if you have any questions or concerns.
- If you are not feeling well, or someone in your house is sick, please reschedule your appointment.
- Contactless payment is encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing will be available when you enter the office.
- The therapist will wear a mask.
- The therapist will wash hands before and after each massage.
- Clean linens, towels provided for each client
- The room will be sanitized between clients
- The therapist will have temperature taken before each shift (must be below 100.4 to work)
- Commonly touched surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day.
Want to learn more about my services?
Give me a call at 508.981.0598.